Friday, May 09, 2008

Another generation of Mr. Bubble


I went grocery shopping tonight. Nathan loves to go shopping, and since I want to spend Mother's Day weekend actually doing what I want to do (as opposed to what has to be done, like grocery shopping), off we went.
I've been promising to let Nathan start taking bubble baths. Since he's no longer drinking bath water on a regular basis, I figured it was a good time to buy some Mr. Bubble.
I loved Mr. Bubble as a kid. That pink, thick liquid and the yummy smell.
However ... Nathan has fairly sensitive skin. We stopped using the typical baby wash on him when he was around six months old because he kept breaking out into a rash.
Alas, we had bubbles, but no fantastic delicious smell.
He loved it just the same and used the bubbles to draw on the shower walls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Mr. Bubbles too!