Monday, March 31, 2008

Looking for a deal? Have I got news for you...

The annual children's consignment sale, WeeRuns, returns to Rutherford County this week.
If you know me, then you know I'll be standing in line Thursday afternoon waiting to shop early and get great deals on gently used clothes for my dear son, Nathan.
If you aren't familiar with WeeRuns, here's how it works:
By volunteering to work a four-hour shift during the consignment sale's two week run, you get to shop before anyone else does (Thursday night.) After my first experience with WeeRuns and seeing how much bang I can get for my buck, I have not only volunteered but have also volunteered my husband, too.
If you consign items (for which you receive 60 percent of the sale), you also get to shop before the general public, on Friday night.
If you don't want to volunteer and don't have any items you'd like to part with yet, the sale opens to the public Saturday, April 5, at 8 a.m.
For more information, visit www.weeruns.biz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison,

I had a great time working with you at Wee Runs.

Everyone should definitely check out Wee Runs expecially if they have children. It is wonderful!

Don't forget this weekend is half-price!!!

Allison Flynn said...

Amy,
I enjoyed working with you too and hearing about the twins. It's nice to talk with other moms embarking on the twos! Keep in touch!