We were talking about back to school supplies this morning in the newsroom, which made me think about my old Trapper Keeper.
Then my mind wandered on to other items from my youth I'd like to see again. Here's a few I thought of - be sure to add your own in the comments.
- Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers (they actually still make these, although I haven't tried them.) I remember winning one at some Girl Scout Christmas party that was grape flavored. Man, it was yummy.
- Kissing Coolers. This too was a lip gloss that tasted terrific.
- Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth perfume. Remember the stuff? It was putrid pink and really didn't smell that good, but it sure brings back memories.
- Hyper Color T-shirts. They changed color with your body temperature. (And weren't good for dates.)
- Lisa Frank items. Was there any girl out there who didn't own at least one Lisa Frank pen, pencil, notebook or binder? (I wanted to design for Lisa Frank when I was a kid.)
Can anyone think of any others?